Why I choose Cruz and Not Trump

My reason for not choosing Trump has nothing to do with hating him. I can't hate man because God told us to love one another. I don't even hate Hilary. I just despise the kind of person she has become.  There is  a cruel and mean hashtag out there that Trump supporters has used to describe  those who won't vote for him. I am not one of them.

I never liked him in the beginning. I don't like his style, but perhaps I would have given him a chance if A) he has a strong Christian Faith and B) is a true Conservative. He is neither. I am sure there are some who will say he is a true conservative. How do you know?  Years ago he has been chummy with the Clintons. It is true that he still feels the same  about politics back then as he do now, but it doesn't make him a great leader. In fact, no  man or woman can make America great again. America is the way it is because the liberals made it that way. It is on a decline because  Americans have turned  their backs on God and insist they do  things their way (read the Harbinger). America has done what Israel had done when the twin towers were destroyed. Instead of returning to God, they rebuilt the twin towers. If you read Isaiah 9, you will read how  God's people responded to disaster. The pattern is all the same.

My first choice was Huckabee but apparently a  good number of Christian voters don't want him as a president. Why? Because he is a pastor. They think he will end up preaching to America. I'm pretty sure he's not going to confuse America with his congregation, I even had a friend who compared him to Jimmy Carter. Jimmy was a peanut farmer from Georgia. Mike was a pastor from Arkansas, but big difference. What surprises me is  people wants a heathen in office and  they even compared him to Cyrus. If they read the Bible, they would see that Cyrus was a Persian king whom God had used to help Israel. You want a  Cyrus? Ask Putnim to help us!

Huckabee didn't make it and the top 3 were Trump Cruz and Rubio. I had to make a choice. My gut told me not to choose Trump. I had no peace either. After I   watched a couple of videos and read some articles, not to mention  that a good friend of mine who has been politically active is all for Cruz, I decided he is who I want in the office. Does that make me a Trump Hater? No. Does that mean I will support Hilary? No. Yet I have friends that think if I don't vote for Trump, Hilary wins Like my anti vote  gives her the power to win. These people have their heads in a cloud of dust. They are so angry with the way politics has been that they fear if they don't vote for Trump, we have another four years of bad politics! My friends, we will have another four years of bad politics if  Trump wins too! Trump is a racist! Grant it, that I don;t like all these Muslims in our country, did God ever tell us to destroy our enemies? No! He said to love our enemies. I guess we love them by keeping them out and deporting those already in the country. I know ISIS is the epitome of evil. I know the Syrian refugees are really Muslims wanting to destroy us. But all this has happened because of people's unrepentant hearts! They have  removed the protection that God has for us when they refuse to repent. TRUMP CAN'T PROTECT US!

Only time will tell.  Cruz  suspended his campaign because Indiana give their delegates to Trump, but  he didn't drop out. He is still in the race. The only one who did was Rubio and Kasich took his place. And now all of Trumps supporters are all excited because Trump has become the Presumptive winner of the GOP race. In face many of my friends thinks it will be Trump versus Clinton. Oh how I pray God will show them other wise.  Most of them had already voted and that may be way they think my vote will go for Hilary. California's election is in June. It will go to Cruz. After that, we will see



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Available?

The Book of Galatians