My Thoughts on this Election

  When this election season began we had what I considered some pretty good candidates. However, American Republicans didn't want a pastor as a president. What is the matter with that? One of my former friends compared him to Jimmy Carter. Give me a break. Jimmy was a peanut pastor not a pastor nor was he democrats. Ronald Reagan was considered one of the best conservative presidents of all times and yet he was a godly man. Have we forgotten that? When Donald Trump announced that he would run for president all the world (who were conservatives) ran after him. Why? For one thing, he wasn't a career politician. Donald was a business man with money and because if that he wouldn't cater to special interest groups. (The flip side is he could influence people to do what he wants by PAYING THEM). People have forgotten about his failed business and other failures and focuses on one thing: He promised to make America great again. Can he do that? I doubt it. Only God can and yes I know God uses people. But is he really America's choice?

I didn't run after him because I distrusted him. I  have seen how he was as a celebrity and I didn't want any of that. (I much rather have a humble pastor than a prideful celebrity as president). No one cared what I thought. They were convinced Donald can save our country. Even evangelicals were going after him. They declared that he is our modern day Cyrus (but Cyrus  ruled over Persia) and then he said he was Elijah (Only John the Baptist was the Elijah) I say he is King Saul.

In the first book of Samuel, the people wanted to be the like the other nations (although God had set them apart). Through Samuel God told His people that they will indeed have a king, but this king will do one thing: He will take. (read 1st Samuel 8 to read what he will take). Nevertheless they still wanted a king. Like Saul who became King, God is giving America their king,  and both men did not really want to be  a"king" (although Donald said he would run president, I read somewhere he really wasn't serious--oops!). Donald is their Samuel because  America also rejected God when they much rather have an unsaved man than someone who has walked with God.

In my latest findings, I find out that Briebart and and hundreds of democrats had worked together to make sure Cruz and Rubio would be defeated. And why is that? Because they were convinced that Donald could not defeat Hilary. Briebart was supposedly a right wing organization. Cruz would have won if they didn't interfere.

This whole election process has been corrupt from the beginning and it has been the worst season ever. Hilary's foundation has paid people to rigged the voting machines and bring up accusations against Donald Trump. To me, it has been a sick game on the person who got in unfairly--They have played Donald. To make matters worst,  a man from Utah is not even on te ballot, is trying to win votes making promises he will never make--a month before election. He is not serious! He knows a vote for him is a vote for Hilary and that is what he wants.

Only God can make a wrong right. I plan to vote for Donald anyway, but not out of fear but that I believe God can use him due to the lack of experience. Look at Solomon. he admitted he was only a child-- (inexperienced) yet God granted him wisdom and  knowledge. We just need to pray that Donald will not rely on his own wisdom to preside over us, but God's wisdom. Or maybe we can have another election and keep people from messing with the votes. Dems should vote for their own kind in the primary.

One final thought, only if the church would heed 2 Chronicles 7:14, could America be great again. I am reading an interesting book and saw something very true: you can't solve a spiritual problem with politics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Available?

The Book of Galatians

Halloween and Harvest Fellowship